GED Ready™ Vouchers
GED Ready™ vouchers give educators an easy and convenient way to offer their students GED Ready™: The Official Practice Test in their classroom. Follow the steps listed below to place your GED Ready™ order and guide your students as they use their voucher to take the test and review their Enhanced Score Report through the MyGED™ online portal.
PROCTOR A GED READY™ TESTING SESSION USING YOUR VOUCHERS
One way to use GED Ready™ in your classroom is to proctor a GED Ready™ test session. By proctoring a session, you can help your students with the computer-based testing format and review their test results to see how prepared they are for the official test.
- Have your students log in to GED.com on their computer
- Walk your students through the process of redeeming their GED Ready™ vouchers
- Click “Study” in the blue bar at the top
- On the right, click “Take GED Ready™”
- From this page, students will:
- Choose the subject they wish to take
- Choose the language
- Read and check the terms and conditions box
- Click “Take GED Ready™"
- Review the exam details and system requirements (Students must take GED Ready™ on a computer that meets the system requirements. It cannot be taken on a smartphone or tablet)
- Click “Register for this exam”
- Review the order
- Click “Add Another” to add more practice tests
- Click “Proceed to Checkout” if the order is correct as is
- Confirm personal information and click “Next”
- Review and agree to the policies, then click “Next”
- Enter the voucher code information in the “Voucher/Promotion Code” and click “Next”
- Confirm and submit the order
- Click “Begin exam” on the order confirmation page to begin the GED Ready™ test
NOTE: Students do not have to start the practice test the moment you put in the voucher code. They will have 120 days from the date of purchase to complete.